1. We offer a return service and a one way service from the airport/Port to your resort of choice or a one way service from your resort back to airport/Port.
2. Please select between Airport/Port depending on how you arrive to the country for your transfer.
3. Please select the country, Destination and Resort for your requested transfer (i.e. Spain/Costa Blanca/Benidorm you can confirm the airport on the next page)
4. You will then need to select the dates of travel
5. Please deselect the Arrival/Departure box should you wish to book a one way service
6. Please select the number of passengers travelling (please make sure you include infants and children in the total number of passengers in your party)
7. Click the ‘Search’ Button and you will see all available transfer services for this route on either a shared shuttle, Speedy shuttle, Private transfer or Private Minibus Transfer.
8. Click the ‘Book Now’ button which will be found on the right hand side of the transfer you have chosen to select.
9. The next page you will see is the booking form, this is where you will input all the information required:
10. Please make sure that your billing address matches the card you entered in the ‘Payment Details’ Section.
11. Once the payment has been submitted you will receive a booking reference number. It is important that you make a note of this. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your booking detailing the joining instructions and your departure pick up instructions.
12. Amendments and cancellations can be actioned before you travel on www.a2btransfers.com via the ‘My Bookings’ tab.
Details to Include on your booking:
Total number of passengers - please make sure you include infants and children in the total number of passengers in your party, e.g. if three adults, one child and an infant are travelling, you will need to book a private transfer vehicle for at least five people, should you wish to add any extras to your transfer a bigger vehicle size will need to be booked.
Overseas accommodation address - in any resort (area) there may be more than one hotel, apartment complex, chalet or villa with the same name, so we require the full address to avoid confusion or any delays in getting you to your accommodation.
Mobile Phone Number - This is really useful if we need to get hold of you once your journey has begun or during your stay. You can also register to receive confirmation of your return transfer details by text (where available). Your number will show on your booking and we or our Partners will also see this number, but it will not be given to any other person or organisation.
In order to do this on a shuttle you will have to make separate one way bookings to cover your full route.
If you book a private you do not have to do this, just book for the maximum number of people travelling at one time.
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking. We accept VISA Debit/Credit, MasterCard and Maestro. Surcharges will apply and are detailed during the booking process.
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking by the website. We have a 3D secure payment system in place which means when you book, you need to submit your card password before the booking confirms. Should the card be rejected you will need to contact your card issuer. Should you not be able to remember your 3D secure password your bank will give you the option to reset the password at the time your card is charged when you make your transfer booking. Please select the option on the 3D secure password box ‘Forgotten password’ A2B transfers is not able to provide assistance concerning your 3D secure password.
We operate our website with an SSL certificate to ensure safe encryption of your details. When you select to book the website becomes secure, you also have to pass standard 3D secure in order for the booking to be confirmed.
The transfer suppliers will not operate the shuttle service to a private address, however if you wish to use a hotel near your villa as a drop off point you can do so at your own risk. Alternatively we would suggest you book a private transfer service that will drop you door to door.
If you wish to book a different pick up address to where you will be dropped off you will have to make separate one way bookings to cover your full route. The one way options are selectable on the search box either airport to resort or resort to airport.
If you wish to travel from a port to a hotel in a different resort (Luxor port to Hurghada hotels for instance) please select ‘Resort to airport’ and if available you will see the route in the drop down options.
Private transfer: please contact us after you have made your booking to check if the supplier will charge an additional fee to do this for you. Please note this may be only possible if it is in the same resort. Whereby it’s a difference resort, then you will need to make two bookings.
The shuttles make several drops in the same resort; if you are booking for people going to different hotels in a resort please make 2 bookings. As long as you are arriving on the same flight will most likely be transferred on the same shuttle bus.
At the booking stage, one name and one flight detail is required. We therefore recommend that the details provided are those of the person whose flight lands last, this will ensure all the other passengers are already waiting for them and in turn no rise of a delay at the airport.
Stay up to date with our industry insights