1. We offer a return service and a one way service from the airport/Port to your resort of choice or a one way service from your resort back to airport/Port.
2. Please select between Airport/Port depending on how you arrive to the country for your transfer.
3. Please select the country, Destination and Resort for your requested transfer (i.e. Spain/Costa Blanca/Benidorm you can confirm the airport on the next page)
4. You will then need to select the dates of travel
5. Please deselect the Arrival/Departure box should you wish to book a one way service
6. Please select the number of passengers travelling (please make sure you include infants and children in the total number of passengers in your party)
7. Click the ‘Search’ Button and you will see all available transfer services for this route on either a shared shuttle, Speedy shuttle, Private transfer or Private Minibus Transfer.
8. Click the ‘Book Now’ button which will be found on the right hand side of the transfer you have chosen to select.
9. The next page you will see is the booking form, this is where you will input all the information required:
- Flight information - Both outbound and inbound flight numbers are needed including flight prefixes i.e. EZY for Easyjet (Your outbound flight is the flight out to your holiday and the inbound flight is to return home from your holiday) the times required are the flight times and not the requested pick up times(Flight times are very important so the supplier knows when to expect your flight and can monitor any delays to the service, on departure we would require the time the flight takes off so the supplier can arrange your drop off to the airport at least 2 hours prior to the departure so you have ample time to check in).
- Overseas accommodation and address - in any resort there may be more than one hotel, apartment complex, chalet or villa with the same name, so we need the full address to avoid confusion. Please note Shuttle services will not operate to a non-hotel address.
- Lead name - we only take one name for the whole party traveling
- Email Address - We need this information as our booking confirmations are automated by email, if we do not have a valid email address you will not receive your vouchers so will not know how to locate your driver when you reach your destination.
- Mobile Phone Number - This is really useful if we need to get hold of you once your journey has begun or during your stay. You can also register to receive confirmation of your return transfer details by text (where available). Your number will show on your booking and we or our suppliers will also see this number, but it will not be given to any other person or organisation.
10. Please make sure that your billing address matches the card you entered in the ‘Payment Details’ Section.
11. Once the payment has been submitted you will receive a booking reference number. It is important that you make a note of this. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your booking detailing the joining instructions and your departure pick up instructions.
12. Amendments and cancellations can be actioned before you travel on www.a2btransfers.com via the ‘My Bookings’ tab.